Thursday, November 7, 2013

Packaging From Yours Truly

There is nothing I love more than ordering something fabulous and having it delivered to my home wrapped in a pretty bow like Christmas morning.  That's what I want my clients to feel when they receive their CD of images in the mail.  I want them to look forward to that special package that we created together.  I want them to unwrap it with excitement only to find their little treasure(s) inside.  I imagine them looking at their pictures for years to come and it makes me happy and only motivates me to keep growing, keep inspiring and keep thinking of ways to give them that "Christmas morning" feeling. 

Yes, I am a mushy, gushy girl who is a sucker for pretty packaging.  Yes, I will buy you if you are colorful, made of recycled paper or if twine is involved in any way.  You're welcome.




















P.S  EMAIL ME and/ FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOKTWITTER and/ PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM and visit my WEBSITE!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment