Monday, November 4, 2013

Silverlake Reservoir Editorial Portraiture | Sarah Rico

When Sarah of Sarah Rico + Photography asked me to photograph her for her new website I literally jumped up and down with excitement and may or may not have let out an "ahhhh yesssss!!!!"  We woke up early and drove to the Silverlake Reservoir (one of my favorite places in L.A) and had a great time walking around and catching up.

I've really enjoyed getting to know her over the past couple of years and I've learned that she really is simply the best.  She's hilarious and sarcastic and sassy and knows how to make me laugh until I'm on the floor holding my stomach (and going into the silent laugh - you know what I'm talking about).  She's been wanting to get to the next level of photography and grow her business and she's finally doing it, even after just having a baby five months ago.  I'm really proud of her and also baffled by how beautiful her son is; it's just ridiculous. 

Here's to living our dreams together, Sarah.  You're awesome and I'm so glad we have become friends :)





























P.S  EMAIL ME and/ FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOKTWITTER and/ PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM and visit my WEBSITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment