Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Recent Friend Findings | Personal


I was working late the other night and I came across some photos I took over the past month or so of friends I've had over to my place.  I just can't help myself, but bring my camera out and snap photos while they sit on my couch and laugh and sing and dance around my living room.  I've realized I have started a collection of photos like these and I love knowing I can look back on them years from now and remember this crazy chapter in my life.  I have my independence, my family and best friends all living in the same city and last but not least, this little photography business I created with my own two hands that is always there for me.

Speaking of which...need a portrait session?  You've come to the right place :)  Email me:  liz@elizabethzuluaga.com


P.S  EMAIL ME and/ FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOKTWITTER and/ PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM and visit my WEBSITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment