Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Days that Feed the Soul | Personal

Lately I've been feeling a little out of it and wanting to just be home a lot. Fortunately, I have friends who will pull me out of the funk and get me on my feet again. Sometimes you just need to get out of the house and take a walk, you know? This past Saturday, my friend Daniel did just that. He got me out of the house. We took the subway to downtown L.A. and just roamed. We had no specific plan or place we wanted to visit. We just bought a ticket, got on the metro and got off at Union Station. Days like that feed my soul (yes, I said that) and I realized how much I need more of those days.

As I looked at the photos I took I was glad I had just brought my mini digital camera with me. You don't really need a fancy camera to capture what you see. You just need a good eye ;)

To see more of the photos I took that day as well as a little video I made, visit me on Instagram here. Here's to having a week filled with soul.



 P.S  EMAIL ME and/ FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOKTWITTER and/ PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM and visit my WEBSITE!



No comments:

Post a Comment