Friday, September 27, 2013

Casual Fridays

I would like to preface this post by mentioning that I recently bought a new couch (saved this beauty from being thrown away, picked out the fabric and had her reupholstered)!  It's my first big purchase I've made since getting my own place and I have to say it feels great!  So, in celebration of this beautiful little thing, I thought I would include it in this week's Casual Fridays post.

Anyway, I'm sad to say that Summer is officially over, but despite that, I have been wearing summer dresses and flats day and night.  I just can't let it go.  I did however, wear this dress with a chambray shirt this week since there was a chill in the air.  Sighhhh....

Have a happy weekend :)

Graphic Dress//Nordstrom  Skinny Black Belt//H&M  Black Suede Flats//Aldo




P.S  EMAIL ME and/ FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOKTWITTER and/ PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM and visit my WEBSITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment