Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Weddings by Elizabeth Zuluaga | Ampersand Studios

Hello my loves.  It has been a while hasn't it?  I have been on a bit of a hiatus, but I'm back and more than ready to get into the swing of things.  Speaking of which, I have a big announcement to share!  From now on I will be dividing my portfolio into two sections:  weddings and editorial.  I have teamed up with Ampersand Studios and will now be shooting weddings under the Ampersand brand and focusing my personal brand on fashion/editorial photography. 

What this means is all of my wedding photography will now only be on the Ampersand Studios website, Ampersand Facebook, blog, etc.  All of my fashion/editorial work will be on my current website and this blog right here!  I'm really excited for this new venture and I hope you'll continue to follow me along on Facebook to see all of my latest and greatest updates.

Stay tuned for some fun Casual Fridays I have planned as well as new studio and personal work I've been working on.  Happy Tuesday :)

-->
P.S  EMAIL ME and/ FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOKTWITTER and/ PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM and visit my WEBSITE!



No comments:

Post a Comment