Friday, August 23, 2013

In the Studio | Someone Lovely

I just have to say, I love myself some Genevieve.  She came to me with all these ideas about a sexy fitness shoot and I got so excited!  We brainstormed and came up with a couple concepts and I got to work on her mood board.  Shoots like this remind me of why I fell in love with photography in the first place.  Having a vision, preparing for it and then making it come to life.

I also love that Genevieve isn't a professional model.  She is the girl next door looking to document herself at this stage in her life and I couldn't be more honored to have done that for her.

We met at a studio in L.A, blasted music, drank coffee and chatted it up with the lovely Alli from Alli B. makeup.  I had a blast and look forward to more shoots like this with all your pretty faces in the near future.  Here are some of my favorites from that day.  Enjoy :)



 
 P.S  EMAIL ME and/ FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOKTWITTER and/ PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM and visit my WEBSITE!




No comments:

Post a Comment