Friday, March 1, 2013

Casual Fridays

Friends of mine have been asking me what they should wear on their interviews lately.  Blazer?  No blazer?  Pencil skirt? Button down? Dress?  Dress with a blazer?  Guys, you have no idea.  It's stressful to be a woman with endless options to choose from!

This week I searched around for my favorite outfits for three different types of jobs (great little site here).  The key is to dress for the job you want, not the job you have.

Have a great weekend!

Corporate
*I'm not really a fan of pencil skirts and button downs, but this variation is great.  I love the high set bow on this pretty white top and loving the light pink skirt as opposed to the typical black pencil skirt*



 Creative
*I LOVE these pants, which are not only funky, but can be toned down for a proffesional look with a smart blazer, solid top and fabulous pumps*


Guessing Game
*If you're doubting what type of environment you'll be facing, stick with this and you'll be golden*


P.S  Follow me on FacebookTwitter and/ Pinterest and visit my website here!

No comments:

Post a Comment