Monday, February 25, 2013

Lisa & Kevin Engaged!

Lisa and I met through a mutual friend a couple years ago and soon after we ended up being bridesdmaids together in that friend's wedding!  Fast forward to a few months ago, I was pleasantly surprised when Lisa asked me to be her wedding photographer!  Let's just say I am really excited for April :)  Lisa, her fiance Kevin and I met up recently for a fun engagement session involving yummy cupcakes from Big Sugar Bakeshop and a little hike through Runyon Canyon.  

We had a great time and these two were naturals in front of the camera.  Wait until you see Lisa's face in these pictures.  She looks beautiful.

I can't wait for your wedding Lisa and Kevin!!!!!!  Enjoy :)

P.S  Follow me on FacebookTwitter and/ Pinterest and visit my website here!


No comments:

Post a Comment