Thursday, November 17, 2011

Karoline and Andrew in Italy

On my trip to Italy last month I had the pleasure of second shooting a wedding in Rome with my dear friend Jackie of Lovato Images.  Eleven hours on my feet, rain in my hair, and achy feet .  Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, it was a challenging day, but it was worth every minute!  Jackie and I basically made the lovely Karoline and Andrew (and their friends) walk the streets of Rome for a whole day of shooting.  The things you do for good shots.  However, everyone was a trooper and laughed their way through the day, including myself.

 It turned out to be such a fun, awesome experience and I hope the next time I return to Italy it is for the sole purpose of shooting another wedding (and cappuchinos, and pastries....)
Here are some of my favorites from this perfect little wedding in Rome.

 Fabulous Italian servers at the reception dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment