Thursday, November 24, 2011

My Little Contest Winner!

I am new to this industry and still growing and learning my craft, so  I knew a lot of people wouldn't be entering my little contest.  However,  I hoped at least a few would in the end....and alas... they did!  Thank you to those who entered.  It made my day each time I saw a new comment here on the blog :)  

So, the moment we've all been waiting for....the winner is.............AMBER BECHTEL!!!  I loved why she wanted to win and nothing would make me happier than to photograph her in all her fabulousness.  Here is her entry:

"I just came across your page and contest via Ally's FB post and I think your photos are totally gorg! I would so love to win a shoot with you first because I love your work and second because I recently lost 20+ lbs and have been working out like a fiend to get fit and would really really like a set of photos to show off my hard work! Thank you, hope to win! P.S. I posted the phrase on twitter."

Congrats Amber!!  I can't wait to plan your awesome styled shoot with you!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment