Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Onesies Poolside | Editorial Portraiture

I took a walk the other day with my good friend Amber and as we sipped our coffees and talked about our upcoming weekends, we laughed about how excited we were to really just put on our pjs and hang out.  Amber is especially particular to onesies.  I've always wanted to buy one and relish in it's warm, cozy fleece and beautiful convenience.  You don't have to layer!  It's a one stop shop to comfort and that's all I ever want.

In any case, I digress.  This walk brought me quite a lot of perspective.  I realized I needed to buy a onesie not only for its glorious and obvious qualities, but because it would inevitably bring my friends and I together for pajama parties and movies and cocktails.  Better yet, hanging poolside with cocktails.  Just like that, a photo shoot was born.

Thanks Amber for helping me conceptualize everything!  



























P.S  EMAIL ME and/ FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOKTWITTER and/ PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM and visit my WEBSITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment