Thursday, May 2, 2013

Shannon & Dave Engaged!

If you were to ask me who I think is a really beachy couple, I would have to say Shannon and Dave.  Not only do they practically live on the water in Redondo Beach, they are also getting married in Hawaii!  Makes total sense.  That's why we met at the Santa Monica pier for their engagement session.

Although it turned out to be a cold and hazy day, they stuck it out like pros and I loved that they didn't even mind when I made them get in the water.  No, seriously, they basically went swimming in their clothes.  What I really love though is how affectionate they are with each other.  Dave constantly reaches for Shannon's hand and she's always sneaking in kisses here and there.  It's a really beautiful thing to see a couple so in love and certain about their future together.

Thanks for being so awesome guys!  I know your wedding is going to be amazing :)
 


P.S  Follow me on FacebookTwitter and/ Pinterest and visit my website here!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Liz!!!

    They came out great- we look like we're in a rom-com! Thanks so much for your work. Absolutely love them!! We owe you dinner and drinks!

    ReplyDelete