Friday, September 14, 2012

Casual Fridays

I got a call from a friend the other night and she asked me the infamous question amongst women, "what are you wearing tonight?"  That question is usually followed by a "I don't know what to wear, what should I wear?!"  I love that question actually because it's an excuse for me to put outfits together for my friends.  So I got to thinking, what do you like to wear on a Friday/Saturday night?  

My style is pretty casual and relaxed so on the weekends I like to dress things up with heels and jewelry.  Here are some examples of what I find to be perfection.
Have yourself a "casual" weekend everybody.
Take me for drinks and good conversation (neeed those shoes)...
Take me to dinner and a movie...
Take me everywhere...
Take me to your birthday party!
Take me dancing!
Take me to a show and then more dancing!
P.S  Follow me on FacebookTwitter and/ Pinterest and visit my website here!

No comments:

Post a Comment