Monday, May 14, 2012

Mothers

Mothers.  They're like these super human, beautiful creatures that watch over us our whole lives.  Their guidance doesn't stop when we turn 18 does it?  They endlessly worry about us, find the best in us and love us no matter what.  No.Matter.What.  It's amazing and sometimes overwhelms me when I wonder if I'll be a fraction of the kind of mother mine was to me.  

I hope you all spent the day with your mothers yesterday with love and laughter.  Happy belated Mother's Day!
P.S  How rad is my mom's style?  I mean, check out that 60s dress and little peach jumber she's wearing.  Ridiculous.  Also, I'm just going to say it.  I was super cute as a kid.  Come on now.

P.S  Follow me on Facebook, Twitter and/ Pinterest and visit my website here!

1 comment:

  1. I can totally see you in the picture on the left! Your mama is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete