Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Rattana and Jeremy

I met Rattana in 2010 when I got hired at MGM Studios.  We got to know each other pretty quickly as our work environment there was pretty much like summer camp.  Morning coffee chats in the kitchen, lunch hours on the patio, shopping at the Century City mall across the street (this happened often) and karaoke nights after work.  I mean, we literally spent most hours of the day together.  I kind of miss that :)  

Naturally I met Jeremy after some time and I noticed right away how much he adores Rattana.  The way he looks at her is baaaasically the way all girls want a guy to look at them.  I've also always loved how much Rattana loves Jeremy.  After all the girl talks (about boys...of course) we had in the "lounge" plus many other times, it's so refreshing to know that certain loves are simple.  They are meant to be from the beginning.  No questioning, no doubting, no ifs.  Their love is definite and neither one of them has wasted any time trying to "figure things out."  I've always loved that about the two of them :)

When I heard they were engaged I almost fell out of my chair.  Rattana, I've said it before and I'll say it again.  I can't wait to dance up a freakin storm at your wedding!!!  Love you :)






No comments:

Post a Comment