Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Holiday Guilty Pleasures

Ok, fine, they're not just holiday guilty pleasures.  They're my all year around guilty pleasures - nail polish and brownies.  I've been known to spend an embarrassing amount of money at CVS on nail polish and baking ingredients.  So, I decided some time ago that I would limit nail polish shopping and baking to only once a month ( I've also been known to eat most of the batch of _______.  Don't judge me!)

HOWEVER, December is always my acception BECAUSE it's almost Christmas and what's Christmas without red, green and white sprinkled brownies???

What's your holiday guilty pleasure (s)?


1 comment:

  1. omg LOVE the glitter on just one nail! cuuuute!

    um. my guilty pleasures? sleeping with chloe? kissing chloe, and more of anything chloe.

    and booze.

    ReplyDelete