Saturday, April 2, 2011

Celebrations

Once upon a time, I met a girl named Ashley.  Our friendship began with a box of Winchell's doughnuts and speeches about places we had been in the world.  After many brunches together, new jobs, different struggles and girl's nights, I am happy to say we are still friends.  March was not only another birthday celebration for Ashley, but a time stamp which marks four years since we met :)

Ashley, the food tour through Little Tokyo was amazing and I can't wait until next year to find out what brilliant idea you have to celebrate your next birthday.  Most of all, I'm glad I was there to document every moment.   Happy Birthday once again and happy, happy us!















































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment