Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day LA | Lifestyle

I was thinking the other day how funny it is that Valentine's Day is such a love/hate "holiday."  Some people go all out and others rather pretend it's not happening.  Even people who are in relationships don't always embrace the day as a special occasion.  I personally wanted to do a shoot embracing the love I have for...wait for it....LA.

I was born and raised in southern California, but have only lived in the city of LA for about six years.  It's amazing to me how much I still haven't uncovered, how many places I haven't been to yet and how much there is to do.  There are so many restaurants I want to try and clothing boutiques I want to discover.  I especially love the east side of LA for it's infamous secret nooks and crannies, dive bars and its artsy vibe.  I can spend day after day just roaming Sunset and going into every record store (yes they still exist!) and then stopping at the Cheese Store (yes, there is a cheese store) and buying tons of snacks and bottles of wine.  It's basically heaven.

So, weather you love Valentine's Day or could simply do without it, here are a few photos of my homage to Silverlake.  Thanks Jenna and Aaron for spending an afternoon with me and helping me capture some of my favorite places.  Hmmm maybe this should be a thing...a series perhaps?  Oooo I like where this is going...

Happy Valentine's Day LA :)







P.S EMAIL ME and/ FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOKTWITTER and/ PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM and visit my WEBSITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment