Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Document your Beauty and I can Help

When people ask me what type of clients I have and what their reasons are for hiring me to photograph them, I have one answer.  Women come to me to document who they are right now in their life.   When you think about how you only get one year to be the age you are, there is something a little cruel in that reality, but what a gift it is to have someone capture you in that one and only year.  You might be thinking well, I can just do that with my iPhone.  Sure, you can do that too, but it will never be the same as having a photographer get to know you, see what you're all about, know how to tell your story through a series of photos and help you do the same.  That's where I come in.

You might be thinking what does "capturing me" mean exactly?  Well, let me tell you!  How I treat each portrait session is very much like producing a fashion shoot.  I produce the whole thing from top to bottom.  This includes the following:
  • Inspiration board to conceptualize the concept of your shoot.
  • An ongoing conversation between us regarding wardrobe, makeup, hair, etc.
  • Professional hair and makeup (optional, but I highly encourage this)
  • Location scouting 
  • One hour portrait session (can run up to two hours with hair and makeup)
  • Private online gallery
  • CD of retouched/edited images
I can't tell you how happy you'll be to have documented this time in your life and have the images to look back on forever.  I turned 30 last November and made a vow to myself to start doing it every year until I'm 90 (or 100?) and wrinkly in the face.  In fact, my beautiful friend Jackie did just that for me earlier this year.  You can check them out here.

So, what have we learned?  That you are beautiful, that you are special, that you are worth remembering for a lifetime and I can help you do that.  All you have to do is email me and tell me everything.

Here are some behind the scenes photos of my latest "documentation."  Enjoy my loves :)




P.S  EMAIL ME and/ FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOKTWITTER and/ PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM and visit my WEBSITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment