Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Editorial Portraiture | Griffith Park | Heather Cereghino

Last month I ran a mini session promotion for all you ladies who wanted or needed photos of yourself without having to spend a lot of money.  I was so surprised by the outcome and so happy I did it because I was able to meet some of you that often stop by the blog/website!  In any case, that's how I met Heather, my new client and quickly becoming friend...insta-friends if you will!  After exchanging several emails and a lovely little skype session, we finally met in person at Griffith Park.  

We had a good laugh when we saw each other because we were both a little winded from the hike up the hill, but it was so worth it!  It was also funny that everyone around us was in workout clothes and she was dressed to the nines in a fabulous outfit.  Her hair was incredible and I can't even begin to talk about her adorable skirt, sexy top and green high heels.  A-mazing.  The pictures turned out so beautiful and I'm so excited to share with you a few of my favorites!   

Enjoy :)






P.S  Follow me on FacebookTwitter and/ Pinterest and visit my website here!

No comments:

Post a Comment