Friday, March 22, 2013

Casual Fridays

A couple weeks ago I blogged about my current love for headpieces.  Well, lately I've been searching for cool places where I can find new interesting pieces to add to my collection and I came across this site, Litter.  I wouldn't say it's the most affordable place to find jewelry, but man do these two sisters know how to make a girl happy!  Their designs range from bracelets to headpieces to shoulder pieces!  Simply amazing.  I always say you can never wear too much jewelry (screw the rules!).  They've become so popular that they were even featured on The View (originally discovered by the show Shark Tank).  Needless to say, I'm obsessed.  Check out these beautiful editorial photos featuring their amazing selection.  

Happy weekend my loves :)




P.S  Follow me on FacebookTwitter and/ Pinterest and visit my website here!

No comments:

Post a Comment