Friday, November 9, 2012

Casual Fridays

Let's talk about flats baby
Let's talk about you and me,
Let's talk about all the good things and the bad things 
That make me,
Let's taaaaalk about FLATS!

Good:  cute, comfy, go with everything, tons of styles and colors to choose from, they fit in your purse. 
Bad:  pinch your feet sometimes if you don't get a pair that fit you perfectly.  
The end.

Yeah, that's the only bad thing about flats.  Here are my current obsessions and where you can buy them too :)





Ok, listen.  This color combination is not my idea of awesome, but I just had to post this flat because it reminded me of a backpack I had in third grade.  It had all of these colors and had a huge clock in the middle.  Yeah, I was that girl.  Gooooooo 1990!
P.S  Follow me on FacebookTwitter and/ Pinterest and visit my website here!

No comments:

Post a Comment