Wednesday, July 25, 2012

"I See You" Lucy


Lucy wanted to have some portraits taken of herself so I met her in her garden.  As we talked and got to know each other she told me she was a dancer and I was immediately intrigued.  There is something so interesting about young female dancers.  They're usually quiet, but so boisterous with their bodies.  The way they move, laugh, walk.  It fascinates me and reminds me of all those years I used to dance and watch my fellow dancers from a far/close distance.

In between shots I watched her and the way she flipped her hair to one side or the way she softly laughed and glanced down at her feet.  It was so calm, graceful.  Suddenly, I saw her.

Lucy Ferguson
Dancer / Los Angeles, CA
P.S  Follow me on Facebook, Twitter and/ Pinterest and visit my website here!

No comments:

Post a Comment