Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sheep on a Hill

We finished our shoot that morning and looked at the dirt road ahead of us.  Suddenly the way back home seemed twice as long.  Jackie suggested we take the really long way home, which consisted of a curvy, windy uphill path...on our bikes..yeah.  I basically told her she was crazy and that she clearly hadn't fully woken up yet.  However, in true Jackie fashion she eventually convinced me by reminding me it would be a while until I was back in Tuscany...on a dirt road...in the middle of the countryside.  Ugh I hate when she's right.  

We got on our bikes and little did we know that the long way home would turn out to be one of the coolest experiences we would encounter on our trip.  I mean, who bikes (ok I walked my bike) up a hill only to run into a flock of sheep...and their shepherd?!!!  These guys.....

Untitled from elizabeth zuluaga on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment