Friday, February 18, 2011

BAGAVAGABOND Boys

Last week I attended my second Bagavagabond charity event.  I ultimately did not enter any work due to time issues, but you can be sure I will do so at the next event!

So, the run down?  Cool art to see, interesting new bands to check out, all while sipping on a fabulous cocktail.  As expected, I had a great time and got to spend it with three of my favorite people.    I would say my Saturday was a success.

Ch-ch-ch-ch- check it out....photos by the amazing Colin Young-Wolf.


































My wonderful friend Daniel, myself and my boyfriend Abe (looking annoyed - ha!)

































The Boys (left to right:  my brother Danny, me, Daniel, Abe)
























Having a laugh at the last Bagavagabond event back in August.  Found this on the their Facebook page.  

1 comment:

  1. You are always surrounded by beautiful men. I want your life :)

    ReplyDelete